The entries for BMP Voice Hunt are closed now.
What is BMP Voice Hunt?
- This is a nationwide talent hunt wherein interested candidates can submit videos of their solo performance online till midnight of February 28, 2017.
- A panel of jury will go through the submitted videos & select a list of candidates who will then be auditioned live in the five given cities Kolkata, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Delhi-NCR & Mumbai.
- In the live auditions, the participants will be judged by a panel of judges and minimum of four (4) voices from each city will be selected for the final round of auditions.
- The final minimum sixteen (16) voices will be judged by the Advisory panel in Mumbai in video format acquired from the live auditions and they will select the Two (2) final winners.
- The final two (2) BMP Voices will feature at the Bollywood Music Project as the opening voice for the headliners during the festival on March 25 and 26, 2017.
Rules & Regulations for submitting Online Entries
- The participant should be of 13 years or more as of January 1, 2017
- The participant should be a person of Indian origin
- Only solo singers will be eligible
- Video file must contain either raw voice or karaoke
- The singer can use a single instrument but s/he must be seen playing it in the video.
- Only Hindi songs will be eligible
- Participants can choose to upload a pre-recorded video or record video directly on our website. No other means of participation will be entertained.
- In case of uploading pre-recorded files, it should not be more than 10 MB each
- Files should not be more than 60 seconds long
- In case of uploading pre-recorded files, file formats accepted: MP4, AVI, MPEG, MOV
- Participants will be intimated about their selection via e-mail and SMS. Hence, it is required to provide a correct email ID and Mobile Number
Rules & Regulations for On-Ground Auditions
- Entry time for auditions is between 10 AM to 1 PM strictly. Entry beyond the stipulated time at the venue will not be entertained
- It is mandatory for participants to carry valid Proof of age and nationality (Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport) and 2 passport size photographs as may be required by the Event Organizers during the audition.
- Participants selected shall be intimated not more than two-days prior to the on-ground audition of the respective city.
- Participants, those are not selected will not be intimated.
- No entries shall be accepted on the day of on-ground auditions.
- Only acoustic instruments are allowed in the auditions.
- Expenses incurred to reach the city (in-case the participant is from a different city) of on-ground auditions are to be borne by the participants.
- The Event Organizers are not liable to arrange travel and stay for the two final winners of the voice hunt. Expenses must be borne by the winners themselves.
Note: Any person who is under any contractual or other obligation that would prohibit her / him from allowing Bollywood Music Project to license the entry, in perpetuity on an exclusive, worldwide, residual-free and royalty-free basis, in all media formats and uses, in accordance with the terms above, are also ineligible to enter this contest.